Monday, February 1, 2010

Sorry I've been absent!

Hello everyone!  Sorry it has been so long since I last wrote.  The end of last term went CRAZY all of a sudden with lots of papers, traveling, and no free time left to spare.   BUT, I am back in London for Lent term, and I promise I will try to be better at writing.  I don't have that many trips planned for this term, but here is what is down in the books for now:

February 18th-22nd: Dublin, Ireland!


Spring Break:
March 20th-23rd: Barcelona



March 23rd-25th: Venice
March 25th-27th: Paris

Plus, I might go hiking in Scotland (the west highland way) for 8 days at the end of spring break in April.  But, that has yet to be planned.  For now, however, I am hanging out in London, trying my best to keep up with work, running a lot, a missing Nathan Schuur a lot, and enjoying the city as much as I can.  So, most posts for now might be london-based rather than travel-based.

2 comments:

  1. Yeeey!! your blog is back in business! : )
    I'm very jealous you are going to Spain!
    ... on the other hand... 3 days in a row of no school due to the snow storm in DC... that is a once in a lifetime event : P!
    Have fun in london! looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for becoming a follower to my blog! I'm loving yours by the way and you can count me as a follower now too. I'm so jealous of all your European visits and that you're going to Scotland. I'm dying to get over to the other side of the world!

    ReplyDelete